Beauty Store Business

MAR 2015

For beauty business news, beauty store owners turn to Beauty Store Business. Beauty business trends, beauty business profiles and more!

Issue link: http://beautystorebusiness.epubxp.com/i/458131

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 77 of 79

What are your hobbies? _______________________________________________________________ What would readers fi nd surprising about you? _____________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________________ What's your favorite food and why? _____________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________________ If you could be anybody famous, who would you be? __________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________________ Do you prefer the city or the country? _______________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________________ What's the best piece of advice you've ever received? _____________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________________ Who is your hero and why? ___________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________________ If you could start a second career, what would you do? _______________________________ Name one person you'd love to work with. __________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________________ What country would you like to visit? ________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________________ What is your greatest wish? __________________________________________________________ What's your favorite song? ____________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________________ Shelley Moench-Kelly is managing editor of Beauty Store Business. 76 March 2015 | beautystorebusiness.com The Last Page Ivan Zoot Ivan Zoot is a presenter at educational events and trade shows throughout the world. His presentations are sought out for the easily adopted technical-cutting education and inspiring business-building concepts he shares. Zoot's ClipperGuy Says… book series features eight titles, ranging from technical cutting and business building to secrets of the cutting system he developed and used to break three Guinness World Hair Cutting records. Zoot's classes are fun to watch, easy to follow and loaded with information. His YouTube.com channel—The ClipperGuy—is a hair-industry favorite, housing hundreds of videos for education, motivation and inspiration. More information about Zoot is available at clipperguy.com. Image courtesy of Ivan Zoot How very little I talk at home yet " out th YouTube.com." scrapers. That . I'd be a fores ted to visit have to be dressed for it . t but . Ver y s I do ally have heroes. I have family tors ly. If I am lucky, I t s it. Otherwise, I watch it la YouTube.com. W th ■

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of Beauty Store Business - MAR 2015