Beauty Store Business

FEB 2015

For beauty business news, beauty store owners turn to Beauty Store Business. Beauty business trends, beauty business profiles and more!

Issue link: http://beautystorebusiness.epubxp.com/i/444071

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 47 of 83

46 February 2015 | beautystorebusiness.com SalonTech The SpinStyle Automatic Curling Iron from SalonTech is a tangle- free, automatic curling iron designed with a nano diamond-infused ceramic barrel that distributes heat evenly for a consistent curl. Far-infrared heat and negative ions are produced during use and help to reduce frizz and eliminate damage to hair. The exposed barrel allows for a tangle-free experience; thus, creating a safer styling tool. Advanced technology and a simplistic design create an easy-to-use hair appliance that provides maximum results. salontech.com ■ Jody Ellis is a freelance writer based in Alaska. She has co-authored an Alaskan cookbook titled What's Cooking, Alaska? Dax Hair Care Get to the root of beautiful hair with Dax Hair Care's Roots Jojoba Oil. Formulated with a vegetable oil base that absorbs quickly into the hair and scalp, the oil adds moisture and shine while reducing frizz. Jojoba oil has long been a remedy for scalp and hair issues and is considered the top solution for dry, coarse hair. The added infusion of natural condition- ers such as coconut and castor oils enhances shine and improves overall hair strength. SRP: $10.13 daxhaircare.com, 973.227.6015 Straight Arrow Products Straight Arrow Products offers the Mane 'n Tail Herbal Gro Line, which includes Hair 'n Root Strengthener, Wrap 'n Set Mousse and Anti-Frizz 'n Shine Serum. Formulated to nourish both natural curls and relaxed hair, the combined use of these three products will leave hair shiny, healthy and stylish. Products can be used on wet or dry hair, in any combination. SRPs: $4.99 to $6.99 straightarrowinc.com, 800.827.9815 & New Arrivals salonproducts@americandawn.com Orders: 800 627 5839 W B C 2 015 | V I S I T U S AT B O OT H # 4 2 8

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of Beauty Store Business - FEB 2015