Beauty Store Business

OCT 2014

For beauty business news, beauty store owners turn to Beauty Store Business. Beauty business trends, beauty business profiles and more!

Issue link: http://beautystorebusiness.epubxp.com/i/375616

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 11 of 83

10 October 2014 | beautystorebusiness.com P i n k P e w t e r The Rockstar Headband Collection from Pink Pewter includes its Kira Headband that features a mesh tube that's studded with rhinestones and rounded spikes for the ultimate in rocking hair fashion. The headband is available in silvertone or bronze and features a comfortable elastic back for a just-right fit. pinkpewter.com, 888.214.5678 ■ Jody Ellis is a freelance writer based in Alaska. She has co-authored an Alaskan cookbook titled WhatÕs Cooking, Alaska? S e b a s t i a n S i g n s Fragrances Sebastian Signs Fragrances' Purusa Dream Extract creates the perfect bedroom environment to ensure a restful night. This pillow spray has a crisp scent consisting of Australian sandalwood, French clary seed and Italian bergamot, all of which combine to create a soothing spray that is applied directly to bedding and helps provide a soothing, quiet slumber. SRP: $28 sebastiansigns.com sherri@sebastiansigns.com L i g h t S t i m Reduce and eliminate fine lines while restoring skin's appearance with LightStim's LED Light Therapy Device. Recommended by medical spas, dermatologists and estheticians, the device offers a comfortable and painless at-home treatment that stimulates collagen and elastin production while improving skin tone. LED light is a proven therapeutic treatment, with each wavelength of light providing unique benefits. A beauty bag for daily storage and collagen peptide serum is included with the initial purchase. SRP: $249 lightstim.com, 949.502.4088 W i l l i a m M a r v y C o . The William Marvy Co. 410 On-Stand Barber Pole is a return to the barber displays of yesteryear with its iconic red, white and blue spinning stripes in a single or two-light style. The sturdy, on-stand base makes the model easy to display in a window or counter without any further installation needed. SRP: $772 and up wmmarvyco.com, 800.874.2651 B l u e C o B r a n d s An iconic barber and salon fixture for more than 75 years, the Barbicide Disinfectant Jar comes in three sizes. The tall jar (shown) measures 4 1 /2 inches wide by nearly one foot tall and holds 37 ounces of Barbicide disinfecting liquid to quickly and thoroughly disinfect hairstyling tools, manicure tools, tweezers and more. The midsize jar measures measures 4 1 /2 inches wide by 8 inches high and holds 21 ounces of disinfectant; and the manicure table jar measures 2 1 /4 inches wide by 3 1 /2 inches high and holds 4 ounces of disinfectant. barbicide.com, 800.222.8160 F r o m m I n t e r n a t i o n a l The Fromm International Diane 5-in-1 Beauty Cleansing Brush transforms the skin with five attachments and works on all skin types. It features two speed settings and offers a simple attachment exchange that makes for faster head-to-toe beautification. The file attachment removes calluses and rough dry skin; the soft brush attachment exfoliates to smooth and remove dead skin cells. The makeup sponge attachment gently massages skin and exercises every pore for maximum absorption of primers and foundation. The foam attachment opens pores and the massager attachment can be used anywhere on the body to increase blood flow, release tension and deter stress. frommbeauty.com, 800.323.4252

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of Beauty Store Business - OCT 2014