Beauty Store Business

JAN 2017

Beauty Store Business provides solutions for better retailing! New products, industry news, savvy business moves and important trends affecting both brick-and-mortar and online retailers are included in each issue.

Issue link: http://beautystorebusiness.epubxp.com/i/760938

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 85 of 107

84 January 2017 | beautystorebusiness.com CHI The Onyx Euro Shine 1" Ceramic Hair Styler features an ion generator and onyx ceramic plates for two-times the ions and double the shine. SRP: $159.99, farouk.com Bio Ionic Part of the Luxe Pro Styling Collection, Bio Ionic's 10X Pro Styling Iron 1" features natural volcanic rock minerals that emit negative ions and infuse hair with moisture inside and out. SRP: $230, bioionic.com Purecode The titanium Infuse Pro Vapor Flat Iron is a 1 1 /4-inch flat iron with argan serum infusion to promote healthy hair. SRP: $249.99, purecodeusa.com Hair Art Only one pass of the Hair Art H3000 Luxe Comb-in Digital Flat Iron is required to leave your customers' hair super shiny and smooth. Thanks to two "diamond crushed" plates, they can get smooth results without the heat damage. SRP: $175, hairartproducts.com CHI The Onyx Euro Shine 1" Ceramic Hair St l f t i t d Ha ir A rt Only one pass of the Hair Art H3000 Luxe Comb-in Digital Flat Iron is required to leave your customers' hair s up er shi ny and smooth. Thanks to two "diamond crushed" plates, th ey can get smooth results without the heat damage. SRP: $175, hairartproducts.com FHI The Platform Tourmaline Ceramic Professional Hair Styling Iron by FHI Brands has Exclusive Nano-Fuzeion technology and gentle, far-infrared heat make it a force to be reckoned with, delivering touchably soft hair every time. SRP: $199.98, fhibrands.com FHI The Platform Tourmaline Ceramic P f i l H i St l i I b FHI B d h ceramic plates for two times the ions and double the shine. SRP: $159.99 , farouk.com Bio Ionic Part of the Luxe Pro Styling Collection, Bio Ionic's 10X Pro Styling Turbo Power Have customers use the Forma Nano Titanium Flat Iron 1 1 /4-inch to lock in moisture with each smooth glide. Its floating plates with cool tips helps prevent hair damage and burning. SRP: $149, turbopowerhairdryer.com Tu rbo Power Ha ve c us to me rs u se t he Fo rm a Na no T it an iu m Scalpmaster Customers can easily straighten their hair while they blow dry with the Ceramic Hair Straightener (SC14 02) from Scalpmaster, an easy-to-use, thermal-plated brush that's perfect for everyday styling. SRP: $6.99, burmax.com Scalpmaster Customers can easily straig their hair while they blow dry w th e Ceramic Hair Straightene r (SC14 02) from Scal pm aster, an ea sy -to-use, thermal -p lated brush that's perfect for everyday styling. SR P: $6.99, burm Pureco de Th e ti ta ni um I nf us e Pro Vapor Flat Iron is a 1 1 / 4 / -inch flat iron with a rg an serum infusion to promote healthy hair. SR P: $249.99, purecodeusa.com T3 Create looks that last in just one pass, with the T3 SinglePass Luxe 1" Straightening and Styling Iron, which features elite technology and powerful construction for effortless ease and beautiful results. SRP: $180, t3micro.com T3 Create looks that last in just one pass, with the T3 SinglePass Luxe 1" Straightening and Styling Iro n , which features elite technology and powerful construction for effortless ease and b if l l SRP $180 3 i

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of Beauty Store Business - JAN 2017