Beauty Store Business

FEB 2016

For beauty business news, beauty store owners turn to Beauty Store Business. Beauty business trends, beauty business profiles and more!

Issue link: http://beautystorebusiness.epubxp.com/i/623926

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 85 of 87

How long does it take to create a wig? There are stages to each piece. . How long has PowderRoomD.com been around? PowderRoomD.com am. My rst which ultimately lead me to PowderRoomD.com. Who are some of the bigger names wearing your wigs? I have had the ful pleasur . How many stores carry your wigs? picked up its . I am de What does this year hold for you and your company? When did you create your fi rst wig? My rst wig was made solely for the use of my mother. sometimes feels surreal. ■ *For the full version of this Q&A interview, visit beautystorebusiness.com. Breanna Armstrong is the managing editor of Beauty Store Business. Follow her on IG and Twitter @BreArmstrong. What is it like being a business owner? — . When you were growing up what did you want to do? I had 84 February 2016 | beautystorebusiness.com The Last Page Darnell Wold is a master wig creator who grew his Instagram page into a prospering business called PowderRoomD.com. Wold's work can be seen all over the Internet with some of the top social-media influencers, beauty bloggers and celebrities. Image courtesy of Darnell Wold

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of Beauty Store Business - FEB 2016