Beauty Store Business

APR 2017

Beauty Store Business provides solutions for better retailing! New products, industry news, savvy business moves and important trends affecting both brick-and-mortar and online retailers are included in each issue.

Issue link: http://beautystorebusiness.epubxp.com/i/797622

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 61 of 83

60 April 2017 | beautystorebusiness.com No manicure is complete without these soothing, protective treatments for hands and nails. by Ann H. Carlson Focus On ... Handy Helpers The derma e Skin, Hair, and Nail Oil deeply conditions dry, brittle nails and cuticles. Made with argan, jojoba and kukui oils, this all-in-one body treatment can also be used to restore moisture from head to toe. Suggested retail price: $15.50, dermae.com The Barielle Nail Strengthener Cream promotes healthier, stronger nails by resisting splits, peels and breaks. The treatment, which can be worn over nail polish, helps improve nail growth, while preventing cracks and ridges. SRP: $15, barielle.com The Mavala Deluxe Beauty Pouch is an all-in-one manicure kit for pampering hands and nails. The waterproof pouch contains a hand cream, a nail- hardening formula, a cuticle treatment, a base coat, a top coat, and other manicure and pedicure essentials. SRP: $59, mavala-usa.com To heal hands and cuticles, BCL Natural Remedy Critical Repair Cream deeply hydrates the skin with concentrated natural ingredients. The formula can also be used to soothe elbows, knees and heels. SRP: $5.45 (3 oz.), bclspa.com Nail Tek Nail Nutritionist Biotin and Bamboo Nail Treatment strengthens nails and smoothes nail beds for better polish adhesion. Made with natural biotin and bamboo extracts, the sheer-pink base coat helps keep nails from breaking and splitting. SRP: $6, nailtek.com From Dermelect Cosmeceuticals, Revital-Oil Nail & Cuticle Treatment helps support natural nail growth while restoring the cuticle. Made with essential oils and keratin, this treatment helps condition nail beds, perfect cuticles and protect and strengthen nails. SRP: $14, dermelect.com A l l - i n - o n e P a a a m p e r i n g g g C o n n v e ni e n c e e D eep H e a l in g H y d r a t i o n n Photography by Cory Sorensen

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of Beauty Store Business - APR 2017